iSticks and iSkins
13. dec 2010 The danish boulevard newspaper, Ekstra Bladet, has decided to campaign for the freedom of speech – seen as the freedom of nudity. The danish MEP, Morten Messerschmidt is supporting by taking the discussion into the European Parliament.
Seven clicks towards Mobile First ➜
10. OKT 2011 // ipad /automatiseret layout /design /mobilt web /mobilism /web /responsive layout /web appsThe net is flooded with apps - for smartphones and tablets. But web sites are still better viewed on a computer, right? So the marketing department is happy and web design is business as usual. Maybe because apps and web sites are considered as two different things, rather than two versions of the same.
You may create coherence […]
Your website is (almost) an app ➜
Fingerpainted fontdesign ➜
Fingerpainted fontdesign //permalink (108)
Type, design and automated layout, Atypi 2011 ➜
8. OKT 2011 // atypi /automatiseret layout /tidsskrift /mobilt web /random /responsive layoutSaturday morning at the ATypI conference in Reykjavík Torben Wilhelmsen was on stage to talk about integrating type and design through templates into automated page layout for multi platform publishing such as magazines and blogs on computer, ipad and other mobiles.
Is the QR bubble losing air ➜
30. NOV 2012 // Få mig ikke til at føle mig dum /gør dig umage /mobilt webIn 2011 the use of QR code seemed to explode. It was a magic spell, a funnel to more visitors to the web site - Accio Visitors. Or was it just that cool that the lemmings started to move again.
Is the QR bubble losing air //permalink (117)
15. MAR 2017 // illustration /offentligt rum /typografi»Do You by any chance remember: In which font did you scream?«
Typo-offended //permalink (146)
3D enlightening Copenhagen ➜
20. JAN 2011 // berlinAfter visiting Buchstabenmuseum in the fall 2010, I started to register this applied typography in big scale in Copenhagen. Big letters, neon, and stuff.
As far as I remembered, this was different from how it was back in Copenhagen. Consequently I started to look around here, and of course there were many more than I expected. […]
3D enlightening Copenhagen //permalink (135)
Apps for traffic information can be useful, but not all the way ➜
8. OKT 2011 // apps /dsb /navigation /offentligt rumI know it sounds a bit paradoxical. Usually I call to recognize randomness as a condition of life. But when it comes to traffic and road out in the public domain, I freak info. The more data available, the better, it's just like that. And when it comes to public transport ... How long time before the next train, do I sprint, wander, […]
Don’t buy a train ticket with this app ➜
25. JUL 2011 // reklame /offentligt rum /apps /dsbUnfinished, ill-considered apps or apps that serve the market better than the use off it. If Apple has a sometimes paranoid restrictive approach to the formalities regarding an app you want to get into the App Store, they may have a comparable little interest in that the app works well. Fortunately, one could say, that should be […]
Big Letters Light ➜
9. DEC 2010 // typografi /reklame /offentligt rum /berlinBuchstabenmuseum Berlin. Why are these letters so attractive? I don't get an answer at Buchstabenmuseum, but I most certainly get a wish to look after all these servants of the announcements, sofisticated as well as monumental.
Big Letters Light //permalink (106)
Jyllingevej is no station ➜
1. DEC 2009 // offentligt rum /dsbOh yeah, noo, it’s a road, right ... Jyllinge[road] ? Well, but everybody familiar with the S-trains in Copenhagen, especially between Ballerup and Vanløse, knows that Jyllingevej is the last station before Vanløse. And now it is no station.
Well then, Jyllingevej is the last station (if I may insist) before Vanløse, and thus […]
Bridges and letters in Amsterdam ➜
20. AUG 2010 // husnumre /offentligt rum /typografi /designRound the city of Amsterdam, crossing the grachten - many of the bridges have their names displayed with ‘De Amsterdamse Brugletters’.
Michael Vesterskov Band at Christianshavns Beboerhus ➜
13. NOV 2009 // musik /offentligt rumThe concert was as a birthday present to Michael Vesterskov from the band who played at the theatre piece Det Blå Hotel [The Blue Hotel]. And gifts are, just like services, not something you pay back. You hand them along.
So Michael gave us the music, as the host offers gifts for the guest. Thank you.
Today I’ll trademark a burp ➜
16. NOV 2009 // offentligt rumI don't think that it’ll cause any problem. I mean: Who really wants a burp . Compared to Deutsche Telekom’s attempt to trademark the color magenta ? No, I don't think so. It’ll pass nice and easy.
So what's the purpose, what is my intention, with the burp. But first of all I’ll show magnanimity. That’ll shine on the ethical […]
What if we take the money out of the equation ➜
20. NOV 2009 // offentligt rumI went to see Michael Moore's film Capitalism. I did not expect me to laugh all the way through, but neither did I expect it that depressing.
Even though Mr Moore manipulates and search down the beings that fits his message exactly, they do exists the people who are chushes through the greed of the financial market. And it […]
Vesterport st ➜
27. MAR 2010 // reklame /offentligt rum /dsbClaim the real mayonnaise. Use Tungsram lightbulbs. Political incorrect ads are being revealed at Vesterport st.
Vesterport st (copenhagen - and I know it may not be a station, see “Jyllingevej is no station”) is being cleaned up. And these old ads are reveiled.
Vesterport st //permalink (90)
Warning: this is a rotary candle holder ➜
7. DEC 2009 // offentligt rumUnpack, assemble and light. It’s so simple that I think I might have been able to it without the instruction. If it hadn't been for all the warnings.
Every second package in the presents game was from the Tiger shop. Things! It’s funny, and cheap. But most of it, I’m afraid, I would never have bought to myself. On the other […]