13. dec 2010 The danish boulevard newspaper, Ekstra Bladet, has decided to campaign for the freedom of speech – seen as the freedom of nudity. The danish MEP, Morten Messerschmidt is supporting by taking the discussion into the European Parliament.
10. OKT 2011 // ipad /automatiseret layout /design /mobilt web /mobilism /web /responsive layout /web appsThe net is flooded with apps - for smartphones and tablets. But web sites are still better viewed on a computer, right? So the marketing department is happy and web design is business as usual. Maybe because apps and web sites are considered as two different things, rather than two versions of the same.
You may create coherence […]
20. JAN 2011 // berlinAfter visiting Buchstabenmuseum in the fall 2010, I started to register this applied typography in big scale in Copenhagen. Big letters, neon, and stuff.
As far as I remembered, this was different from how it was back in Copenhagen. Consequently I started to look around here, and of course there were many more than I expected. […]
Well then, Jyllingevej is the last station (if I may insist) before Vanløse, and thus […]
So Michael gave us the music, as the host offers gifts for the guest. Thank you.
16. NOV 2009 // offentligt rumI don't think that it’ll cause any problem. I mean: Who really wants a burp . Compared to Deutsche Telekom’s attempt to trademark the color magenta ? No, I don't think so. It’ll pass nice and easy.
So what's the purpose, what is my intention, with the burp. But first of all I’ll show magnanimity. That’ll shine on the ethical […]
20. NOV 2009 // offentligt rumI went to see Michael Moore's film Capitalism. I did not expect me to laugh all the way through, but neither did I expect it that depressing.
Even though Mr Moore manipulates and search down the beings that fits his message exactly, they do exists the people who are chushes through the greed of the financial market. And it […]
Vesterport st (copenhagen - and I know it may not be a station, see “Jyllingevej is no station”) is being cleaned up. And these old ads are reveiled.
7. DEC 2009 // offentligt rumUnpack, assemble and light. It’s so simple that I think I might have been able to it without the instruction. If it hadn't been for all the warnings.
Every second package in the presents game was from the Tiger shop. Things! It’s funny, and cheap. But most of it, I’m afraid, I would never have bought to myself. On the other […]