13. dec 2006
More web sites for the danish authorities are using webfonts ➜
5. DEC 2013 //But far the most of them still don’t! Only 22 out of 122 web sites for the danish authorities. And the majority of those are prefering free fonts. On the other hand is the number more than doubled in a year, since November 2012 when the number was 9 out of 115.
The study is a snapshot that I took November 6, 2013 and covers the […]
It looks like a mail from the agriculture association, but it might as well be phishing ➜
21. DEC 2011 // web /gør dig umage /gennemsigtighedIf I buy something on, say, sales.com, the response mail should come from sales.com and all links within the mail should be to sales.com. Anything else looks as a phishing attempt, and it might as well be.
iSticks and iSkins ➜
13. DEC 2010 // ipad /mobilt web /offentligt rumThe danish boulevard newspaper, Ekstra Bladet, has decided to campaign for the freedom of speech – seen as the freedom of nudity. The danish MEP, Morten Messerschmidt is supporting by taking the discussion into the European Parliament.
iSticks and iSkins //permalink (113)
Seven clicks towards Mobile First ➜
10. OKT 2011 // ipad /automatiseret layout /design /mobilt web /mobilism /web /responsive layout /web appsThe net is flooded with apps - for smartphones and tablets. But web sites are still better viewed on a computer, right? So the marketing department is happy and web design is business as usual. Maybe because apps and web sites are considered as two different things, rather than two versions of the same.
You may create coherence […]
Technical enthusiasm, please ➜
1. SEP 2000 // webUsability and accessibility on the net becomes more and more equal to unlimited choices and professionalizing of the user, who thus will be the responsible to be able to get the information from the websites.
You may say I am puritan. On the other hand, when I shuffle the web, I may too say that I have the right to be puritan. […]
Your website is (almost) an app ➜
The user rules ➜
The computer is putting still greater demands to the user, but despite of that it is easier to use today than ever. […]
The user rules //permalink (42)
Typesetting the net - font embedding ➜
The frustration about missing typographic tools for web design might be well aknowledged. How do I make typography in a graphically sense for the web. Cascading stylesheets offers […]
Freedom through constraint ➜
10. OKT 2001 // webThe postman is somewhat special. He brings all sorts of things. Postcards from Jamaica. Bills, too, unfortunately, but it’s not his fault, after all.
home.pages - preface - june 1997 The postman is somewhat special. He brings all sorts of things. Postcards from Jamaica. Bills, too, unfortunately, but it’s not his fault, […]
Web design, home pages for starters ➜
Torben Wilhelmsen, Thomas Green and Geert Sander Published first time in 1997. The book was one the selected Books of the Year in 1998 in Denmark. […]
Graphics for the internet ➜
1. JUN 1999 // web